Registration and Payment
• Due to the limited and small space of the studio, maximum class size is 7-9 participants.
• Pre-registration in full is required for each session (EMT, cash, credit)
• Classes are run based on the registration of a minimum of 4 people. You will be notified if the class will not proceed, with full refund.
• If class is cancelled by Carmen Hutt due to unforeseen reason (i.e. weather, illness) you will be notified via email and will be posted on Facebook page @carmenhutt.com. A make- up class will be arranged.
•Workshops held at Carmen Hutt Yoga and Movement are small, maximum of 9 participants. At other studios/ spaces, workshops can accommodate up to 20 participants.
•Pre-payment in full is required at time of registration (EMT, cash, credit)
•Refunds are given for cancellations up to one week prior to start date of workshop.
•There are no make up workshops if not attended, if cancelled by Carmen Hutt a full refund will be issued.
General Studio Policies
The studio is small, warm and welcoming. To keep things running please:
• Arrive on time or even better 10 mins before class start time.
• The studio is located in the basement of my home- the entry is very inviting ( my garage) please be sure to hang your coats up and remove footwear.
• Bring your own yoga mat ( if you do not have one please let me know)
• Please refrain from wearing any scents ( i.e. perfumes, heavy deodorants etc.), as this can impact some participants.
• Wear something that you are comfortable to move in, and something warm for savasana/relaxation
• Water is not required but if you do bring it, or coffee to workshop, please have in a sealed container.
• There is a small bathroom and change space behind the studio
• This is my family home, so it is not uncommon to hear little feet, a few wails, and get a peek of precious faces.
• Be open, honest, and have fun!